Role Required: Standard User, Administrator
Plans Supported: Freelance Pro and Agency
Note: There is an Onboarding Process available in which we provide support with the clients’ creation.
A client in our reporting engine is the equivalent of an Account.
To manage your data sources connections efficiently and effectively build new reports, you must add your Clients to AdClicks. To do this, follow these steps:
1. From the client's page, click on Create Client.
2. On the next screen, fill in all the information.
- Company Name (Required)
- Website (Required)
- External ID (Optional)
- Currency (Required)
- Industry (Optional - suggested)
- Parent Company (Required if it’s a child account that belongs to a bigger Client)
- Lifecycle Stage (Optional - suggested)
- Marketing Objective (Optional - suggested)
3. After you have added all the necessary information, click on Create Client.
4. The new client will show up.
Visit our YouTube channel here to learn more about managing clients and how to do specific functions on AdClicks.
Article is closed for comments.