Role Required: Standard User, Administrator
Plans Supported: In-House, Freelance Pro, and Agency
To connect sources to your AdClicks account, ensure you’re on the Connections page, which you can access from the menu at the left.
1. From the connections page, click on Google Analytics (to connect Universal Analytics) and/ or click on Google Analytics 4 (to connect GA4).
2. Afterward, click on “Sign in with Google”.
3. If no Google account is detected, add the email address and password.
4. If you’re doing these steps from a Chrome profile logged in with the same credentials as the Google Analytics account, click on the account on the next prompt.
5. You can also click on Use another account to connect different credentials.
6. Once you’ve selected the credentials you want to connect, click Allow on the following screen.
7. Allow a few minutes, and the Google Analytics accounts under the credentials will appear on the Connections page.
Important: Remember to ensure the Google Analytics account(s) is assigned to the respective client. To do this:
- Locate the Google Analytics (UA or GA4) account you want to assign to a client.
- Click on the pencil icon on the right side.
- On the search bar, look for the client and select it.
- Then click the Save icon, and the Google Analytics account will be assigned to that client.
Note: You can connect multiple properties or views to the same client.
You can also connect both UA and GA4 to the same client. Since each integration has its own dataset available when building a report, there’s no risk of the data getting mixed up.
To double-check check the assignment was successful, you can go to Clients at the left side menu.
On the Clients page, search for your client and click on it. On the next screen, you will see all the data sources connected to that client.
Visit our YouTube channel here to learn more about connecting your Integrations and how to do other specific functions on AdClicks.
Please sign in to leave a comment.