Role Required: Standard User, Administrator
Plans Supported: In-House, Freelance Pro, and Agency
To connect sources to your AdClicks account, ensure you’re on the Connections page, which you can access from the menu at the left.
1. From the connections page, click on Call Rail.
2. You will see the option to connect if no Call Rail accounts are linked.
3. If other accounts are connected, click on Manage Connections and then Add New.
4. You will be asked to add an email address and the Basic Authentication Token.
5. To get the Basic Authentication Token, go to CallRail and log in.
6. Once you log in, on the prompt, select the client you want to connect to AdClicks.
7. In the client's profile, go to Integrations.
8. Under Data Access, click on “API Keys.”
9. Click on “Create API V3 Key” and copy the token generated after you click on this option.
10. Go back to the Connections page in AdClicks and paste the token.
11. The requested email address doesn’t have to be on the Call Rail account. The email address is for visibility purposes and doesn’t affect which one you use.
12. Once you’ve added both required fields, click on Connect.
13. Allow a few minutes for the account to appear on the Connections page.
Important: Remember to ensure the Call Rail accounts are assigned to their respective client. To do this:
- Locate the account you want to assign to a client.
- Click on the pencil icon on the right side.
- On the search bar, look for the client and select it.
- Then click on the Save icon.
To double-check, the assignment was successful. You can go to Clients at the left side menu.
On the Clients page, search for your client and click on it. On the next screen, you will see all the data sources connected to that client.
Visit our YouTube channel here to learn more about connecting your Integrations and how to do other specific functions on AdClicks.