Role Required: Standard User, Administrator
Plans Supported: In-House, Freelance Pro, and Agency
To connect sources to your AdClicks account, ensure you’re on the Connections page, which you can access from the menu at the left.
1. From the connections page, click on Call Tracking Metrics.
2. If no CTM accounts are connected, you will see the option to connect.
3. If other accounts are connected, click on Manage Connections and then Add New.
4. You will be asked to add an email address and the Basic Authentication Token.
5. To get the Basic Authentication Token, go to Call Tracking Metrics and log in.
6. Select the account you wish to connect.
7. Go to the menu at the left and click on Settings.
8. Under Current Account, select Account Settings.
9. From the list of settings, click on API Integration.
10. You will find the Basic Authentication Token under this section. Click on Show basic authentication token and then copy the token.
11. Go back to the Connections page in AdClicks and paste the token.
12. The requested email address doesn’t have to be on the CTM account. The email address is for visibility purposes and doesn’t affect which one you use.
13. Once you’ve added both required fields, click on Connect.
14. Allow a few minutes for the account to appear on the Connections page.
Important: Ensure that CTM accounts are assigned to their respective client. To do this:
- Locate the account you want to assign to a client.
- Click on the pencil icon on the right side.
- On the search bar, look for the client and select it.
- Then click on the Save icon.
To double-check that the assignment was successful, you can go to Clients on the left menu.
On the Clients page, search for your client and click on it. On the next screen, you will see all the data sources connected to that client.
Visit our YouTube channel here to learn more about connecting your Integrations and how to do other specific functions on AdClicks.
Please sign in to leave a comment.