Role Required: Standard User, Administrator
Plans Supported: In-House, Freelance Pro, and Agency
To connect sources to your AdClicks account, ensure you’re on the Connections page, which you can access from the menu at the left.
1. From the connections page, click on Google Ads and then click on “Sign in with Google.”
2. Add the appropriate email address and password if no Google account is detected.
3. If you’re doing these steps from a Chrome profile logged in with the same credentials as the Google Ads account, click on the account on the next prompt.
4. You can also click on Use another account to connect different credentials.
5. Once you’ve selected the credentials you want to connect, click Allow on the following screen.
6. Allow a few minutes, and the Google Ads accounts will appear on the Connections page.
Important: Remember to ensure that Google Ads accounts are assigned to their respective client. To do this:
1. Locate the Google Ads account you want to assign to a client.
2. Click on the pencil icon on the right side.
3. On the search bar, look for the client and select it.
4. Then click the Save icon, and the Google Ads account will be assigned to that client.
Note: If a client has more than one Google Ads account, you can assign multiple accounts to the same client.
To double-check that the assignment was successful, you can go to Clients on the left menu.
On the Clients page, search for your client and click on it. On the next screen, you will see all the data sources connected to that client.
Visit our YouTube channel here to learn more about connecting your Integrations and how to do other specific functions on AdClicks.