Role Required: Standard User, Administrator
Plans Supported: In-House, Freelance Pro, and Agency
To connect sources to your AdClicks account, ensure you’re on the Connections page, which you can access from the menu at the left.
1. From the connections page, click on Microsoft Ads and then “Connect.”
2. Sign in using the credentials of the Microsoft Ads account.
- If needed, follow the prompts to verify the account.
3. After you’ve signed in to the account, you will see “Let this app access your info?” click on Yes.
4. Allow a few minutes, and the Microsoft Ads accounts will appear on the Connections page.
Important: Remember to ensure that Microsoft Ads accounts are assigned to their respective client. To do this:
- Locate the Microsoft Ads account you want to assign to a client.
- Click on the pencil icon on the right side.
- On the search bar, look for the client and select it.
- Then click on the Save icon, and the Microsoft Ads account will be assigned to that client.
To double-check that the assignment succeeded, you can go to Clients at the left menu.
On the Clients page, search for your client and click on it. On the next screen, you will see all the data sources connected to that client.
Visit our YouTube channel here to learn more about connecting your Integrations and how to do other specific functions on AdClicks.
Please sign in to leave a comment.