Role Required: Standard User, Administrator
Plans Supported: All
To connect sources to your AdClicks account, ensure you’re on the Connections page, which you can access from the menu at the left.
1. From the connections page, click on Facebook Ads.
2. After, a prompt regarding connecting to Facebook will show up. Click on Start.
3. You must add the credentials of the Facebook account that holds your Business Manager.
4. Click on login, and the account will be connected to AdClicks.
5. Allow a few minutes, and the Facebook accounts will appear on the Connections page.
Important: Remember to ensure that Facebook Ads accounts are assigned to their respective client. To do this:
- Locate the Facebook Ads account you want to assign to a client.
- Click on the pencil icon on the right side.
- On the search bar, look for the client and select it.
- Then click the Save icon, and the Facebook Ads account will be assigned to that client.
To double-check that the assignment succeeded, you can go to Clients at the left menu.
On the Clients page, search for your client and click on it. On the next screen, you will see all the data sources connected to that client.
Visit our YouTube channel here to learn more about connecting your Integrations and how to do other specific functions on AdClicks.